If you’re looking for ranch vacations to Wyoming, then hold your horses as we’ve found a Wyoming dude ranch that really is the real deal!
When you think of dude ranch vacations, chances are you’re thinking cowboys, cattle and campouts, galloping through the sage brush on your trusty steed and taking in the enormous vistas underneath Big Sky Country. And you’d be right...
At Klondike Ranch Wyoming, you will experience the very essence of ranch life – on a real working ranch vacation – and have the chance to immerse yourself in the day-to-day activities that are all part of a day’s work on a working ranch in Wyoming.
Here are 5 reasons Klondike Ranch in Wyoming hits the top of our list:
- Ranch vacations to Klondike Ranch Wyoming are affordable dude ranch vacations! At less than $300 USD per person, per night, this is one affordable Wyoming ranch vacation you don’t want to miss. Included in the rate is horse riding (and lessons if desired), cattle drives, food, accommodation, an airport shuttle and more.
- Where is Klondike Ranch you might ask…? It’s in a wonderfully remote corner of Wyoming, surrounded by the vast Bighorn Mountains, away from any hustle and bustle. Dude ranch vacations are well-known for embracing nature and the wilderness, and this guest ranch in Wyoming is no exception.
- You are welcomed as family! After a long day in the saddle, this family dude ranch sits down together for a real downhome meal. Gathering round the table is a great way to meet people, and share stories of your Wyoming cattle drives and adventures.
- Klondike Ranch is a REAL Wyoming working ranch and this means that each day they need to get real ranch work done. This is where you come in! Turn your hoof to authentic cattle drives and if you like trail riding, you’ll love riding for a purpose. At this working ranch in Wyoming, 90% of ranch work is done on horseback.
- You’ll make new family bonds. Although young children are very welcome, if you’ve got teenaged kids, this affordable family dude ranch vacation will give you an amazing chance to bond with your teen’. As the riding is more suited to older children, kids aged 14 and up can ditch the devices, and enjoy turning their hand to this way of life, with you by their side.
Like the sound of Klondike Ranch Wyoming? Call 1-707-217-5205 or email us today to talk about your next ranch vacation!
Get in touch
This is one affordable dude ranch in Wyoming you won’t want to miss.